Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Cathy

Hope you are well.

If you haven't done so already it would be appreciated if you could post a review.

luci :wave
TYVM Cathy. Reply much appreciated. Chickened out of the studio in the end because of size constraint and went with a 2 bedroom in Parque Santiago 1. I can only hope your review is applicable to PS1 as well!
woodyrocks just back from La Siesta been there 3 times in last year. It ia an excellent hotel and they cant be any more helpful or friendly.Hope this is helpful
Hi berryblue2008

We would appreciate it if you could post a review of your hotel once you have recovered from the journey home.

luci :wave
No problem, it is great to help others choose their holidays

:)
Could anybody please tell me the address of Parque santiago 2 apartments in PDLA .
Thankyou.
BPSPMC
If it`s just a postal adrees you want it`s going to Parqe Saniago 11 PDLA Arona
Rodz
Hi, just about to book 10 nights in PS 2, Can any one confirm the pool is heated? we will be there in February 11th -21st. Im sure ive read somewhere it is heated? Also what is the current charge for sunbeds around the pool? I Dont mid paying as long as it isnt a rip off price.

thanks
Lots of good reports about these apartments, I'm thinking about booking for 2010. can anyone tell me whether all the main pools are salt water? (Can't stand it and it would be a holiday disaster ). I know the baby pools are fresh water but I have teenagers.
Ive booked to go stay in Feb, pools are heated but im 99.99 they are salt water.
hi
can anyone tell me where santiago 2 apartments are located? I know where P.S 3 and 4 are and wondered if P.S 2 are nearer the siesta.
renting an apartment here next year and would be grateful for any info
thanks
jeanie
http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/cristianos-map
hi may be on here have a look its oppiste side to la seista just a bit further up
thanks for that botty but is says 404 not found so no info.
I have found a map on eurosol and it gives the location of P.S 11 and it is opposite the siesta as I thought.
Didnt realise there was so much info here,feeling quite pleased now.
Off to the noelia in 2 weeks so can have a look then
thanks again
jeanie
Could anybody add a link of a map as to where PS11 is - I will have to catch a bus tgo PDLA and need to find where to get off the bus and where to walk to! Cheers!
You will find Parque Santiago II shown on the left hand side of THIS map. Just click on the map to enlarge it.

David :wave
Off to Tenerife in 3 weeks, Any recommendations on good bars and restaurants at the parque santiago 2 end of the PDLA resort. (avoiding the lager lout joints.)

My idea of a good night out is a good meal, steak or fish/seafood and then a few beers watching a guitarist/singer or somewhere the kids can have a bop thats not sleezy.
We have just come back from the Parque Santiago 2 apartments and there are loads of these types of restaurants within a 10 minute walk.there are quite a few at the Safari Centre which is facing the Parque Santiago 3 apartments which are about 5 minutes walk away.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.