Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:( oh no, that isn't good.

What about Paypal? I'm not sure if this is an option?
Hi Colleen - We had a similar demand from the hotel we stayed in at Mumbai 18 months ago.

We used Western Union. There are some security issues but it worked well for us. I think it cost us about £5 to send £50.

Anything to do with banking and you just know you're going to get ripped off!
Oh what a rip off that is :( , which hotel have you booked Colleen ?
Money2india part of ICICI Bank is the best and cheapest way to tranfer money into an account over here

It is normally free apart from a few Rps tax, it takes a few days to arrive but you can track it on-line, you even know what exchange rate you are getting before you complete the transfer

Brilliant service but their website is not the easiest to use but it costs nothing to register for an account
Shirley going DIY next year so its an apartment we have booked ...the bank we sent the deposit to is a HDFC BANK ...so they deffo charge for it ...colleen
irish colleen

I saw this in a magazine and thought it may be of interest to you http://www.sendmoneynow.com. It was in an article on the best ways to send money abroad, now i have never done this but it may be worth you reading it to see if its any use to you.

hope that helps you

Lily. :sun2
Thanks lily I will have a read over your link thank you for adding it ....colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.