Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
PDB in August
8 Posts
the suspense of waiting for woody was killing me so i thought i'd best answer

it'll be hot and very humid
san bartolome in san an 28th and ibiza jazz festival 25th to 28th
if you can find a space at es cavallet it will be free
where's mcdonalds?

sdII
sorry i have not answered you.been away 2 nd till 16th.mcdonalds is on your way to figuertas/if you walk to the 3rd set of lights on your way to ibiza town.take any street on the left.look right you will see it.

yes its hot.very quite in pdb over past two weeks.but should be buzzing by the time you go.
thanks for the info guys,can feel the sand in my toes allready LOL.
by the way the Mcdonalds i was talking of is on the harbour front in Ibiza town, had no idea of the other one DJ so thanks for that too.
thanks for the info guys,can feel the sand in my toes allready LOL.
by the way the Mcdonalds i was talking of is on the harbour front in Ibiza town, had no idea of the other one DJ so thanks for that too.
I'm pretty sure that's Burger King.
there is two more macs in ibiza town.yes there is a buger king in port area.thats the one your thiking off.
Nah ! definatley a Mcdonalds, i dont do burger king
There is a MacDonalds in the port area definitely because I have used it a couple of times.

Don't know about on the way to Figueretas though, there is a Burger King in PDB next to KFC??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.