General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Peacocks
28 Posts
I havent been into peacocks for a while so may pay a visit if they have got thier summer footware in-i love flipflops and sandles!!!

Hope you get your hat-Ive just got an addidas cap to wear when im around the pool, I dont really like wearing a hat or cap but needs must when im cooking in the sun :sun2

Lily. x
Hi Lilly

I only wore a baseball cap once on my hols but thinking of getting another as they have them in matalan, nice and sparkly for only £2 ( white or black) I wanted the cowboy hat this year cos i want to look abit more glam after the weight lose . Bet i look like a right div :duh . x
Alsbaby

Get your cowboy hat-nowt wrong in wanting to look glam ;) You have worked hard to lose the weight so you should have it!!!

Im going to have a look at the sparkly caps in matalan-a girl cant have to much bling :rofl

My suitcase will be full of costume jewellery,flipflops and sparkly caps at this rate!!!

Lily. x
I wear a trilby straw hat that i got from debenhams house of holland range it looks super trendy with my bikini sat around the pool.. peacocks have some lovely pieces in at the mo,
I like Peacocks stuff,they have such a wide range. About 4 years ago I got some lovely gold leather ballet pumps for £8 and they still look like new today.Obviously only wear them in the summer. Last year I got some cream/brown cropped trousers in linen, and I wore them to death, they were so comfy and washed brilliant.
I got a straw cowboy hat last year and after twoo weeks resembled a beret but I loved it and have bought another one from Debenhams.
I want a turquoise kaftan so will look in Primark next week.
New look have got straw cowboy hats (with a blue bead trim) for £4.99, I bought one the other day :)
B
:tup micky thats cheaper than Peacocks i think they were £8. I will be down to new look on monday, I never even thought of new look as i find them expensive for somethings. I do like my bargins :D
New Look have some nice little vest tops only £1.99 each :)
hi als.

I saw straw cowboy hats in matalan yesterday they were quite nice and only a fiver-bargin :D

Lily x :sun2
Try a sun hat from Saress. They are great. They pack completely flat and just bounce back to shape.
Hi I never go in Peacocks there is one where I live.

Could you tell me what sort of age group they cater for.

Thanks

Mari
If you want a hat that will last, have a look at THESE>.

The hats pack flat with no damage, but don't fold 'em, it will break the wire in the brim.

Expensive, but will last a lifetime.
Thanks for the link PARKY, Lovely hats but i cant be doing with the shipping cos my nerves would be gone incase it never arrived plus i dont buy anline anymore as once bitten twice shy. Thanks again.

Lilly i tried that hat on and it was massive ha i must have lost weight there :rofl But i did try a nice one on in asda which was a good fit and nice too and only £6 so i popped it in my trolley and then noticed a little bit of thread hanging off so i tried to pull it off and the hat nearly fell to bits, so i quickly put it back. You got no chance if you cant even get it out the shop in one piece.

mari peacocks cater for all ages from babies to older ladies and gents its well worth a look. I love the shop because the sizes always seem to be true or the stuff i have bought always has. :tup
Alsbaby, Jacaru are a great firm to deal with. While we were in Oz just before Christmas, my hat brim wire was broken so I phoned them up, asked for the address and shipped it off to them. A week later it was back, repaired, cleaned and most of all, free of charge. I'd had it 3 years by then so well chuffed with the service. Hakune Matata.

:tup :tup
  • Edited by PARKY45 2011-04-21 19:32:11
I love my Aussie hat, it folds down into a bag, but I wore it coming home ( well I had been to Oz and I had to look the part at Heathrow 8-) ) and it's hardly been off my head this week, but you don't want to know the price of it. :yikes

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8968/64992499.th.jpg
click to enlarge
great hat sanji, hope you had a good time luv xphx
Sanji, love the hatband! It smacks of Dancing Queen!

(It's Abba riginal)

;) ;)
:rofl @ Parky
I made sure the toggle was tight under my chin, I wasn't going to have it blow off into the water.....not at that price.!

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.