General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Linzi lou,

I'm the same height as you and found the same problem so I bought an ordinary one and had it hemmed. I have seen a few nice ones in BHS though that are just the right length with a medium heel.
ahh ok thanks did you take it to a shop to be hemmed or dis someone you know do it? I'll have to have a look in bhs then, it's not somewhere I normally shop. Thanks
Hi Linzi - I'm just 5ft and had a lovely one last year from Wallis (located in BHS). It's fine when I wear it with a medium heeled wedge. The maxi dresses in Wallis vary in length, so I bought one of the shorter ones. I've bought one in M & S this year and as it had a straight bottom, I've hemmed it myself.
Last year I got one in Tesco in their petite range. Although I am 5'4" I still find the standard dresses too long.

Perhaps Next also as they do a petite range
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.