Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
My grand daughter got her prom dress from an internet site on e-bay,think it was from India,I don't know if this is any help to you,site was sexy-dresses.T.
She,s only 10 :really I,ll proberbly take a dress with me &get them to copy it,i,m sure it won,t be a problem.Thanks anyway.
Manxcat
The name was a bit misleading,it was pretty rather than sexy,probably still not right for a 10 yr old,though.
If you are going to the North they had some beautiful dresses in the valanka supermarket they have just opened another floor to the shop and they are on the top floor also the black orchid have some nice unusual dresses ( big shop with proper windows ) both shops can be found by the church in the middle of the road on the way to candolim I would have loved to buy some but to fat ha ha
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.