General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You're only a spring chicken :D I'm sixty and still wear skimpy tops, unless you are big on top going bra less will be fine, you have many years to go yet. :tup
Caz
I'm not sure age comes into it - I think it's how 'you' feel about wearing items of clothing if you feel comfortable then go for it. ;)
Yeah it's about how you feel not your age. I'm only young but i'm a 32e so going bra-less is a no no really.
I would think that you can go braless no matter what age you are, as really it depends on the size doesnt it.

I wish I could go braless, but unfortunetly I cannot due to being very big :(

I've seen lots of nice pretty tops/dresses, but they just don't look right with a bra on, even those strapless bras are not good for me.
Thanks for all the posts!!

Think Im at the funny age where you not sure what to wear!! I look at certain items and wonder whether they are a dress or a top??!! I always play safe and decide they are a top! Don't want to look like an old lady but at the same time don't want to look like mutton dressed as lamb.

I do have a 'bust' but it's not huge, but a little on the south side after having kids!! :rofl

Oh well, Im going to go for it - I always worry then wonder why once I get there, look around and feel fine x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.