Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes we have been but it was about 5 years ago, so maybe things have changed slightly since then, but ill try and answer any questions if no one has been more recently
Hi and welcome to HT!

We have reviews of this hotel HERE and would be delighted if you would add your own on your return.

luci :wave
Just wondering how quiet the village of Tekirova is and what there is in it.

Also wondering if anyone has been in Mid Sept to this area and what the weather is like.

Looking at the reviews they mainly are very positive just one or two complaints about the Russians, was wondering if this is a major prob or not ?

Were there many Brits there ? :sun2
to be honest we were disappointed with tekirova and found not a lot there to do,just a street of shops and we could only find the hotels beach, we liked the resort of kemer. there were quite a few russians there but also a fair few brits, the hotel was ok but wasnt the best all inc we have stayed in, sorry to have to say this, we went in june so dont know what its like in sept
Thanks for the info, i'm sure it will have developed a bit in the 5 years since you were there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.