Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi!

I was in Koh Phi Phi don in January without any clue of where I was going to stay and found enough vacancies, so you will have plenty of choice, although the resorts can be quite expensive. There's your typical budget beach huts made of palm leaves . Ton sai village is built on the stretch of low land between the two main parts of the island so the village has 2 beaches back to back, the huts are located not on the beach where you land but on the other beach :!: (did that make any sense?). I stayed at gypsy village for 800baht a night so you should get it cheaper. Small basic bungalows with tiled floor and ceiling fan , shower ,safe, ground floor balcony-very clean-encircling what looked like a footy pitch. gypsy village is located a 10 min walk from the pier-find the main walkway turn right and follow that path as far as it goes-over the brow of the hill, the path will then veer inland and gypsy village is on your right.
Hope this helps. the beaches on Koh phi phi lei are fantastic!!!!! Enjoy youselves

wolfie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.