Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi all

we ate at pheonix a couple of time last year on your, service & food were very good, i can only say i'll be going back again upon my return

gazz
Just to let you all know the Phoenix opened as promised this morning.
Only for breakfasts at the moment as Pernera isn't that busy yet but will be opening for evening meals at a later date.
we couldnt find it when we went last june cardiff lad we were staying at the toxotis we found the spectrum bar though!! could you give us directions cos were hoping to book up again for october when its slightly cooler as we will have a little one with us this year!! hence the reason i havent been on ht for a while!! we found out i was pregnant when we got back from pernera!!!
Come out of Toxotis and turn left. Follow the road down the slight hill into Pernera. Carry on this road as it bends round to the left with Davidos and Knights on your left. Its up there on the left hand side.

Link to Ians Phoenix Group

Ady
PS Soz Ian if I hijacked :oops:
PPS Ian and I are there at the same time at the beginning of October :D
thanx we went totally the wrong way as the sign for it must have been tampered with as it was pointing the wrong way!!
Lordy, sorry i've been running my pub quiz tonight so have only just got home. Congratulations on the new arrival to come. Pubdog has given you the directions so problems solved. If you follow his instructions and just keep walking past Nautilus and Gordon Blue and its the last restaurant on your left.

Ady thanks for linking my Phoenix site on here. I'm hoping Yvonne and Barry are going to publicise my site this year as I didn't start it until last summer and without advertisement I won't get any hits so I appreciate it mate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.