Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
photos
23 Posts
:rage OMG Gemma... not again last time you put photos on they went walk abouts too ...I remember only to well I was looking at them and the next day they had gone and you never did find out where too ...something now right there :rage I was lucky enough to see these ones too I just hope they turn of for you ....colleen
goa
I saw them -- will recognise you in November
The photo album mod is on holiday at the moment so I can't help I'm afraid. Perhaps you could upload them again and let me know when you done it? I can leave a message for Allmen when he returns.
:bhead :rage :omg Fiona!!! Now I need to do it all again :cry: My photos were in the upload folder for maybe about 4 days which I thought was a long time. And if Allmen is on holiday should I leave it til he returns before doing it again so he can get them into the correct folder? I was thinking if they are lying for so long maybe they time out and disappear :hmmm
no- they don't disappear. Now is probably the best time to upload them as I can check them out without worrying that the gallery mod gets there first! I can also leave a note for him. You do have one photo in the Baga album. Perhaps the others did not have the proper detail on them???
Yes Fiona the pictures were all clearly marked with location ie Baga, Goa Candolim, Goa etc and I had my name on all of them and the date Aprill 07. Thats the second time its happened to me. I will try and upload them again later today when I have more time. I will send you a PM once ive uploaded them.
:tup
One final thing- if the photos are of people only he may have deleted them.
Ive seen my one photo of Baga Beach which is in the Baga Gallery. If Allmen sometimes deletes photos of people only then there is no point me posting mine again as there were photos of me and my friend with people we met which are obviously classed as people only pictures. I wasnt aware that people only photos might be deleted.
Ive looked thru all the Goa gallery looking for my pictures and there are endless amounts with people only and they havent been deleted, maybe its just mine that arent appropriate. Its not a big deal to be honest, but it seems pointless posting them again.
This seems rather sad it your photos haven't appeared. I had the same thing happen when I tried to upload a picture of Sengita for you, I did so twice but it disappeared, yet others of just people, i.e. my one of Sammie in Arpora have been added.

I don't think the pictures should be just of places, pictures of people are equally important as we all like to see those just as much, if not more.
Never mind Miccie, but I certainly wont be going to all the effort of uploading them again, I had all the correct location, date, who posted them etc the now they arent there, and not even the courtesy of a PM from Allmen or whoever is responsible :evil: :twisted:
At least you got to see Mr Calcutta before the pictures "disappeared" :lol:
Gemma
I have no idea why your photos have been deleted so I would suggest a pm to Allmen- and he will answer when he returns from his holiday. in the meantime I have "upped" a post I made a while ago for guidance on photos posting. Please note that it is often impossible for Allmen to contact folks if photos have been deleted as email addies are not required to be left.
In the meantime I can assure you that Allmen has ideas for the gallery which, if they get the go ahead if its feasible, you may like :D Can't say more than that at the moment. :wink:
Ideas for the gallery, now that sounds intriging :D
we aren't monsters really you know- we do try to listen :lol:
Hi Miccie I went into the upload folder and briefly saw the photo of Sangita and family before it disappeared :shock: now its only showing the photo details and the picture has gone :hmmm same thing happened to mine and then hey presto they disappeared off the face of the Goa photo gallery :bhead
Anyway Miccie, its the same Sangita we know, isnt she a lovely person.
Fiona, will be interested to see/hear about Allmen's new ideas are for the photo gallery. I wont bother to upload anything else just now hardly seems worth it, although i did do everything correctly and as advised. Thanks for the advise anyhow.
Gemma, I did get to see the photo's before they went walkies, they were great, it's nice to see photo's of people enjoying themselves in Goa as well as scenic sights, it gives you the chance to see the people that post on this site :)
Just had a look in upload Gemma, my picture is still there, been bumped along to page 2 as some more pictures have been added, so fingers crossed, I've only entitled it with the place this time rather than personalising the people.

Fiona, really is that true Monsters are not in charge at HT :bow
good news folks. Allmen is back from holiday and has said that any removed pics will eventually be put in to our new Peoples pics albums :D
Please- before you rush off and upload people pics , could you hang on till the albums are created. :lol:
I'm sure you will love the new album!
:ghug Fiona thats brill news I asked about something like this way backlast year and at the time you were not too keen on the idea .......so I for one will be happy when its up and running .....colleen
have you not read Fiona's breaking news post !! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.