Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Pine bay has a website
http://www.pine-club.com/

i havnt personally stayed there, but have read that it is a nice hotel, its pretty basic, but clean.

its located near the Long Beach area of Kusadasi (about 2km from the beach itself)

there are quiet a few tours availablke from kusadasi, The Turkish night is a really popular one & is held in the caravansel in the centrum area of Kusadasi, the kids will love it. this site here will give you a good idea of all the tours available http://kusadasi-tourism.com/default.asp?kusadasi=tours_excursions

there are two water parks in Kusadasi, Adaland (the closest to your hotel) & Aqua fantasy. both are good parks. Adaland won award last year for being the biggest aqua park in Europe (some how Turkey was classed as europe). http://www.adaland.com/

Definatly book your tours at the agencys in town, rather than thru your reps, you can save a lot of money by going thru the local agents & they will still collect you from your hotel.

There is a dolmus from the hotel that will take you into the town, also down to the beaches.
thanks for that...its a great help...cant wait to go..
I have just had a look at the website...I dont think this is the one we are going to as it seems to be self catering apartements only. The Pine club we have booked is a 4 * all inclusive hotel and the photos in the brochure do not look anything like this...

Could there be another Pine club?

thanks . :?
there is a pine bay club in Kusadasi,

http://www.pinebay.com/eng/beach/index.asp or http://www.pinebay.com/eng/kurumsal/index.asp

if this is where you are staying, its beautiful!! probably one of the nicest hotels in kusadasi
Yes thats the one..thanks very much, I was started to get worried then.
My mistake sorry about that..thanks for your effort...
Hi Fluffy Cat,

When do you go to the Pine Bay?

I go with my husband & son on 25th May!!! Will we be there at the same time?

I am very excited!!!

Michelle
hi is there any feedback on this hotel as we are looking to book?
Have been to the Pine Bay holiday resort. Is that the one you mean?

Denny
yes Denny it is - what were your thoughts and do you have any pics? We are looking at the bungalows and wondered what they were like along with the hotel in general
Madkitty, it was fab, def 5*. We stayed in bungalows. (Recently refurbished) They had bedroom, lounge with 2 sofa beds, minibars with water and soft drinks, free safe and balcony. 99% have sea views - so you would be unlucky to not get sea view. The food was fantastic, beach wondeful. You can get dolmus to Kusadasi (6kms) from right outside hotel, or get dolmus to Ephesus, around same distance the other way. Huge aquapark just over the road (adaland). My review is on holidays uncovered. For photos go to pinebay.com/tr. In fact we have just had a really good price to go there this Oct - just need to talk hubby round.! You will love it !! Anything else just ask. Regards Denny
brill thanks - I did read all of the reviews on holidays uncovered. We have paid £308 AI in June with TCook, how fab is that!!!

will miss out on having a bath though which is a shame - will just have to swim more and take my soap with me LOL
You could certainly do that - the indoor pool is just like a hot bath - lol !!

surrounded by indoor banana trees - wonderful

Denny
was the entertainment any good - we have always found it poor in Turkey so go with low expectations now LOL

what tour company did you go with?
The entertainment was ok - no better or worse than other hotel in Turkey.Big amphitheatre near beach with usual shows. Didn't go with kids (grown up) so don't know what kids clubs were like, but they had a little 'village' with their own pool, crazy golf etc. Piano player/ guitar player in lounge at night - he was ok. You could go into Kusadasi one night, loads of pubs etc on Bar street.
We went DIY. Flew to Bodrum - about 1hr transfer. Are you flying to Ismir? my brother did with Thomas Cook. About the same transfer - Ismir is nearer but roads are better from Bodrum and so as fast from Bodrum. The holiday in Oct (which I am still trying to persuade hubby to go on) is with First Choice. £330 each for hotel room. I think that flies to Bodrum too.

Denny
we're flying to Izmir. Worth checking TC for oct - we always book with them as they always seem great
Yes. I've just checked with TC over £1000 for both of us !!!! Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.