Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Places to dance
5 Posts
hi,
We were talking to a women last week at Alicante Airport and she said that she went to the Ambassador Hotel for dancing as it is the best place. I also noticed Thompsons had a notice up in Flamingo Oasis about ballroom dancing at the Ambassador which is a short walk from the Orange it would seem to be what you are looking for.
Margaret
Thanks Margaret.

Anyone else with any info?
Hi pebbles ... as you have mentioned, there are a few places along the Levante promenade. However, it may also be worth checking out the entertainment noticeboards in some of the popular hotels which attract long stay 'mature' guests during the winter months. Many of them organise dancing competitions, and some of the real dance fans just work out a timetable and itinerary and move from hotel to hotel throughout the afternoon and evening. A rep (if you have one) may be able to advise on specific hotels and save you having to trek around them all.

David :wave
Thanks David.

We won't have a rep because we have our own apartment where we will all be staying. I think I might just go to see a rep in an hotel to find out what's what though. Good tip. (I hope they won't mind :oops: )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.