Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
The Kourion site might be a bit tricky, but it was a couple of years ago when I visited so it may have improved by then.

You should be able to access the Kykkos Monastery, but its very cramped when inside.

Kath x
Kourion site has wheelchair access to the mosaics and then there is a path to the bottom of the amphitheatre where it can be viewed from below. Wheelchair users can attend concerts so there is not a problem.

Kykkos Monastery should be Ok, but I think there are two steps into the church. However there is no wheelchair access to the Museum. The courtyards are accessible.

The Time Elevator no longers exists!

The catacombs have very steep steps - not suitable.

Can't answer about the other two - sorry!

Hope you enjoy your holiday!
Carol
Hello

Thank you for letting me know about the time elevator. We would have spent a long time looking for it in Limassol! We did suspect that catacombs wouldn't be suitable and we will probably go to Kykkos another time when she is well because of the steps and the museum. Will definitely go to Kourion though.

Does anyone else know about the other two?

Thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.