Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
plastic surgery
11 Posts
The above statement can be verified by me, who has seen Jenny's very well-shaped nose. :rofl
Thanks for that Aslemma - yours isn't bad either! (Just in case people are wondering! :D ) jenny x
Come on ladies, own up!

Which one of you two is having the nose job, or are you sticking with the "friend" story.........
Here's a few that your (cough) friend can look up!

http://www.esthetiquecontact.com/home.php?lang=en&module=rubriques&opt=9&gclid=COGKu4CY5I4CFQ7UlAodEQ3TQw

http://www.estetikatour.com/en/rhinoplastie.shtml

http://www.theflyingpatient.com/

http://www.treatmentabroad.net/cosmetic-abroad/tunisia/patient-stories/rhinoplasty

While you're there, sorry while your friend's there would she ask if they do operations for manly problems! You see I also have this friend..........
Now now trickypaul, that is not a question that a gentleman would ask! :tut I can however, promise on my honour that both of our noses are perfectly acceptable - which is sadly more that I can say about many other bits and pieces I've got! I know Pat well, but haven't seen all her bits, so cannot speak for her. Jenny x
We posted at almost the same time Paul, so I didn't respond to your second mail. I had actually googled for info for MY FRIEND, but SHE would feel more secure with a personal recommendation. I will pass your findings on to HER with your best wishes. Jenny x
I would consider a brain transplant Paul, but would probably end up with one from the village idiot then no-one would notice any difference. :rofl
  • Edited by Aslemma 2007-09-29 11:29:34
(Note to self: Don't pick fights with the ladies!).

Anyway Pat, where are you staying this time? Do you have any big plans for this visit?

We are hiring a car (for the first time) so for 3 days of our holiday it will be bliss - no haggling with taxi drivers and the freedom to go where we please. I'm hoping to make it to Tabarka and back in a day. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. Another planned trip is through the hills/mountains towards Le Kef, or maybe just to Al Fahs.

A definite for us is always Sfax on Sunday. The Medina is huge and there is a Sunday market there too. Also, it looks pretty straightforward to drive there from Kantaoui too.

I hope you have a brill time when you go. Only 11 days to go!
(Note to self - check spelling before posting :roll: )

I'm staying at Marhaba Beach this time. I have stayed at the Marhaba and Marhaba Club on previous trips but not the Beach, so I'm trying it out - possibly what decided me was reports that the food was very good. :lol: No real plans just a relaxing break as I'm only there for a week. I've already booked flights for another week in February as I'm going out to Tunis for a weekend in May for a wedding and don't want to be greedy.

Have a wonderful time yourself - we may manage to meet up there one day. Sfax is fascinating and a fairly easy drive - I've done it with Tunisian friends in the past - stopping off at a roadside cafe where a sheep was tied up outside, there were another couple hung up already skinned and we ate kebabs from one they had prepared earlier. :roll:
Trickypaul: A definite for us is always Sfax on Sunday. The Medina is huge and there is a Sunday market there too. Also, it looks pretty straightforward to drive there from Kantaoui too.

We have visit last March Sfax and we really enjoyed it. We took the train 1st class and only one and a half hour later we arrived in Sfax.

My friend Francis has made the following pictures of S F A X.

Have a nice holiday !

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Pittie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.