Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
thank you both for responce.

god i cant wait, just hope it isnt to cramped in the room as i we are only in a 1 bedroom apartment.
oh well

thanks again

tina
Hi Tina

I'm sure it will be fine. The living room was pretty small, but the bedroom is quite a good size. It is a lovely complex, very clean, nice big pool, great location, you'll have a great time.

Catherine
There were 4 of us, 2 adults 2 kids, plenty of room for us.

There is a small playground downstairs for kids , which my 2 spent a lot of time in while we got ready to go out. And I could check on them and see them (and hear :) ) from our balcony.
We are staying here in August and are really looking forward to it we stayed at the Rosa Del Mar last year which is just down the road from Cas Saboners and liked the look of it so we decided to give it a try. In the write up i read about it when we were booking it said the apartments had free sky is this correct? And do the apartments have there own air con or is it controlled by the manager/reception,thanks tony
Hi Tony, we are also staying at these apartments in August and my husband is looking for a gym to use, I have read on the Rosa Del Mar web site that they have a gym, do you remember seeing one?

Thanks

Carol
Rosa Del Mar do have a gym!!!! it took me a few days to find it but there is one.Well when i say a gym i use that word loosely because it is without doubt the worst equipped gym i have ever seen in my life i think there was one barbell and a broken stepper slung in the corner of a room next to the indoor pool.I couldn`t stay in there for more than a couple of mins due to the overpowering smell of fumes coming from the chlorine in the pool,does it have a gym yes would i recommend it good god NO!!!!!!.Although I must add apart from "the gym" the Rosa Del Mar is fantastic apartment complex,tony
Hi Tony

Cas Saboners apartments have excellent air conditioning which you can control yourself. I stayed there last year and I'm sure we had a couple of English channels on TV. Nice apartments.
Catherine
Hi Tony, thanks for your reply, I think my hubby will probably give the gym at the Rosa Del Mar a miss!!

Thanks anyway

Carol
can anyone tell me if there is a laundry at these apartments,thanks tony
Hi Tony

Can't remember seeing a laundry when we were there last year. Had a look at their website and there is no mention of one. Their website is http://www.cassaboners.com where you will get a good look at the complex. When we stayed in the Marina Torrenova a few years ago (not far from Cas Saboners) there was a launderette 5-10 mins walk from Marina Torrenova that we used which was very reasonable for service washes. Not sure what street it was on as I am hopeless with directions! Ask your reception for details. Reception staff at complex were very helpful and friendly. Regarding the English TV channels that you asked about previously, my daughter reminded me we definately had BBC1 as she watched Eastenders! (no extra charges for TV)
Catherine
HI i will be going here in 2 months!
just one question how was the bathroom?
what all did it contain?
:que
thank you :sun2
Hi anchella,

What would you like to know about the bathrooms? They have a bath with shower over, basin toilet & bidet. Not the biggest bathrooms but enough for a holiday. ;)

Hope this helps.

Deb.
what condition is it in?
thanks, anchella!
:)
ps im very fussy lol
Hi,

To be honest, the apartments do need a refurb, but on the whole the bathrooms are clean enough although dated somewhat.

Things like the fridge are a bit rusty in some apartments, but as it's reasonably priced it's a case of get what you pay for really.

We have stayed there 5 or 6 times now & we are quite happy to return.

Deb.
:) i have seen reviews like "noisy teens" or "bugs in my apartment" or even "no water working" or "no sun lounges"
are these true?
is august noisy / busy (no sunbeds)
I have never been in august as we tend to go when the kids are at school, ie: may, june & september.

Like alot of self catering apartments, these are used by hen & stag parties, which, yes can be noisy at times, although we haven't yet...been badly disturbed.

As for bugs, well you get the occasional ant or other insect, but its a foreign climate so can be expected. Nothing serious there though.

We have always had water too, not had a problem with sunloungers either, but, august may be a different story with the kids on school holidays.
Thank you very much! :cheers
you have been a big help!
I was worried after reading some of the reviews but you defintely re-assured me and I cannot wait - I AM SO EXCITED!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yikes
I hope you have a wonderful time & you love the place like we do.

We are going out again in a weeks time for 10 days, if anything has changed dramatically I will let you know.

Glad I could help.

Deb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.