Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
:D Has anyone stayed in these apartments? Any info would be appreciated. Not sure where to stay but going in August. :lol:
hi everyone :D
three weeks until i stop at these apartments in palma nova.a few weeks ago i managed to get on the apartments own website,however i have since tried and i cant locate it again :roll:
have any posters on here got an e mail address or even a telephone number for the saboners?
thanks in advance :)
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Hi Fencehead,

I am going to the cas saboners on Tuesday so i will posting my opinion on here. You can find the website by putting cassaboners through google.
i googled it a few weeks ago and found the site,however the last few attempts have been unsuccesful :evil:
will keep looking,otherwise well resort to obtaining a phone number from tour operators
have a great time Stedan,look forward to reading your review.find out the best place for breakfast yeah :wink:
thanks debdon,you've done me a big favour. :D
Glad to be of help fencehead. It looks lovely, we go to Palmanova every year but I don't think I have ever seen this place. Does anyone know where it is exactly in comparison to say Papi's or Rosa del Mar. I wouldn't mind going there for a change. Thanks all.
Anyone just back....would love to know their opinion as looking to book for week next may. Thanks.

Deb.
I have just emailed them using the email address given on their website, but it was returned immediately, would anyone possibly have any idea's to the correct address. Thanks all.
hi
just back from these lovely apartments i picked up a leaflet from the hotel before i left and have managed to find it iwill give you the information that it has on the back of it there is no e mail address on it just a website adress so i take it they maybe dont take e mails but here goes anyawy

avda. cas saboners n 7 07181 magaluf/palmanova-calvia-mallorca
which i would take to be the address

tel +34/971 683211-683250

fax +34/971681228-683300

http://www.cassaboners.com

this is exactly how it is written on leaflet
hope this helps
diane
Diane, you are a star, thank you so much. I was beginning to think nobody had stayed there recently. I managed to find a different email address than the one on their website, so have sent it to that one, it has not been returned, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

You say excellent apartments & that is good enough for me, the only thing I am a bit concerned about is the space, as in a 1 bedroomed apartment it will be my daughter, my son & our grandchildren 4 & 6, I have read these are a bit small so hope there is enough room. The children will probably have the bedroom & my bigger kids...will use the sofa beds. Hubby & I will be ok, we have the apartment to ourselves - I think....! Any help or advice you can offer will be greatly received.

Deb.
we adored this hotel the room we have was large maybe because there is five of us when we arrived there was a single bed in our sitting/kitchn area which we moved through to the bedroom whcih was so large it held 3 beds no probs then me and hubby had a single sofa bed each in living area we found this great at bedtime kids in bedroom and we had some free time and could sit out on balcony without disturbing them you must go to hypnotist show at hotel was so so funny never laughed so much before in my life think its monday or tuesday night pool is great in fact we loved everthing about it anything you want to know just ask when you going
diane
Thanks Diane, you are a gem. We are going end of may for a week as it's my 50th beginning of june, I wanted to be with my children, grandchildren & be away somewhere warm. Hence, hubby offered to pay for it for all of us, unfortunatly son-in-law cannot make it, but daughter quite happy to come without him....! It look absolutely lovely from the pictures on their website, but they can be deceiving at times. I'm sure I read that all rooms face the pool, is this right, I have also asked for rooms next to each other on the ground floor, whether I get these who knows. We go to Palma nova every year, but have never seen these, although now I know exactly where they are. We are going out in 3 weeks time to our usual hotel, so I will most definately go & have a nose & ask about my booking if I haven't heard from them. Did you book with them directly, because I can't seem to find them on any other sites like, alpharoom, or wsh. Sorry too many questions. Thanks again for all your help Diane, most appreciated.

Deb.
hi deb
we booked package through thomas cook all rooms face the pool to be honest i would not have requested ground floor although to look at they are lovely as your patio doors open right out to a grassed area but have no fencing to keep your smalles one in and they could wander off and also when its dark there can be some coakroaches and if your are sitting outside at night with door open they would get in easily so i would suggest first floor for both these reasons its not to high and you get a fenced in balcony so little ones cant dissapear the hotel is only 3 high if i remember right whcih is great not high rise at all we were in floor 2 which was ideal kept kids in and not to high at front of hotel there is steps if you go down them you are right on the beach all rooms have air con which is great there is also a fantastic kids club and loads of activities for kids by the pool going on throughout the day
dont worry ask away its nice to know someone thats been where you are going
diane
Hi again Diane, thanks again for all the info, having a great kids club is something that made my mind up to be honest, although our 2 love the water it's nice for them to have something else to do. We have been end of may before & weather great all week. Maybe I'll ask about having a higher room then, we will pop up there next month as only down the road from it. Appreciate all your help, thanks again Diane.

Deb xx
no problem anytime
you will se what i mean about ground floor when you go to see them another added bonus supermarket right next door
diane
I know that supermarket, although there is a cheaper one if you go down passed the Pizza place & turn right, it's just on the opposite side of the road. I can't believe we have been to Palmanova for the last 4 septembers & we have not seen these apartments. I know the steps you are talking about too - leg killers!! I must walk about with my eyes shut...! At least I know about them now, will let you know how we get on next month, I do hope they have my booking. I think I have got a bargain actually, the whole thing including flights with BA & 2 x 1 bedroom apts amounts to £842, not bad for 6 of us for a week I think. Thanks so much Diane.

Deb x
that is a good deal we were 1270 for 5 for 1 week in july please dont worry the hotel is just fine staff friendly too lovely relaxing reception area with air con
regards diane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.