Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
do u get pickpockets like benidorm,
Hello,

Yes Playa De Las Americas is Hot, it has lots of new designer shopping centres and it is generally very clean (Veronica's area aside).

You get pickpockets the world over but I wouldn't say Las Americas is particularly well known for them.

Nightlife is good, not as rowdy as it used to be but there are hundreds of bars, restaurants and other activities throughout the resort.

I think the resort as improved dramatically over the last 5 years and if you decide to go I hope you have a fantastic time.

Mark
which hotels and aprthotels are nice and clean near the nightlife shops and beach. Is it cheap to eat out and drink.

sorrys for all the Q. im new to Tenerife
There is a forum for food and drink etc.

Also similar for hotels etc.,

Just browse,

Billyboy.
couldnt find it.

what is hotel best like?
I prefer the san eugino and puerto colon area in tenerife.It all depends really what type of holiday you are looking for. Those areas are nice and relaxed lots of eating places and a few fun bars. There is a new shopping centre around the Fanabe area which looks fab I am going to pay it a visit this year. I believe it has a cinema there to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.