Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sorry Debbie but I dont know where the playground is. It might be over at the annex and since I was a lazy so and so :lol: and didnt venture over there this time I cant say for sure.
The breakfast area is also a big tennis court, so i'm not sure if they do something with this area once breakfast is finished. Just outside the breakfast seating area there is a very big chess set (big enough to walk over) and beside that there are some kids activity things, other than that I am not sure.
Sorry ive not been much help, but as we dont travel with any youngsters ive never really paid that much attention.
Ask at reception, they will do anything to help you, good luck - hope you find it ok! :D
Thanx Gemma

our kids aren't little (youngest 12) however i was just wondering when it said playstation games, if they mean PS games as we know them,keep them happy whilst we have a drink or three :lol: we will find out soon enough as we are off in four days :fly
I am sure you will love it Debi, looking forward to hearing what you think of Goa when you get back (and the MD of course!)
Happy Birthday as well :D Enjoy yourself x
the play area is a large concrete structure a bit like an uptuned boat.it secure enough to leave young kids to play.(it needs to be,its allongside the lake)it has slides etc and a play house.the is also a coffee and cake bar.
to be honest we never saw anyone use it apart from a private birthday party
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.