Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
its like a trampoline only inflatable and things to jump on and off and its all based in the sea you pays ya money for half hour and enjoy all ages can use it its by beach at torviscas
Last year there was one at Fanabe, and another in Playa a La Pinta. They look great fun!
My husband and his friend (50 and 54) both decided to have a go. Us wives walked over to watch them, well I've never laughed so much seeing them trying to get to the top. They were both laughing so much themselves they kept falling off - kids eh
Thanks a lot, everyone. Looks and sounds fun for our two boys!
I took my 4 year old and her friend on but i have to say I enjoyed it much more than they did. We really struggled to haul ourselves up to the top though :tongue
Glad to hear it emskie! I don't believe the concept of the 'Child' is about attitude and not age.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.