Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Pool tables?
29 Posts
Nicola

We found a bar near the Senor Angelo run by an english bloke but can't remeber the name though. We went there to watch a couple of football matches on the telly. There were 2 pool tables in this bar
Football matches, even better. Not for me as i only bother watching Bolton.

I bet about half of the people on the Goa forum think im a typical brit, sun, sea, beer, pool table, music etc :rofl well im not, im happy to say :)

Thanks Bob .

P.S where is the Senor Angelo, and what is it ? :que
Tipsy shack in calangute, just to left of steps had one as well.
I also think JUNGLE VILLAGE have a pool table.Mike richardson could confirm this..
the bom successo has about 3 pool tables upstairs and the restaurant next to casa seashell has one (can't remember name).

misterc.
Cactus Shepherds Pie also have a pool table

Debs
Mama Cecelias Beach Shack had a pool table last year.

Last christmas John the owner used to get his driver Ishwar to fetch and drop us of every day for free !

Tipped Ishwar a couple of times.

His food is very good
and its not overcrowded its near the hindu temple at the calangute / candolim border area

I think my daughter still has Ishwars number if you want it PM me and give me a day or so to get it
john told me to pass the number around

GM06

ps Yummmymummy have you finished studying yet?
Hi, thanks for all the replies :) i know we wont be far from pool tables then haha.

GM - no i havent finished at university yet :( , ive finished my degree in accountancy, but i then decided to stay on and do my accounting and finance masters, but only part time as ive got to work to put food on the table for my youngster :) , and all these wonderful Goan holidays
I recieved my results yesterday so as of March i will be able to work as a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
sorry :offtop

Good luck with studys, pleased mine are at an end
Oceanic Beach Shack in Baga have a pool table, also a TV big screen for watching sports.
Yummymummy - As mentioned above, Bom Succeso has all in one for you - restaurant downstairs (think they still do a buffett night on Thursdays with live local band/dancers and firework display) upstairs, pool tables/darts and sports on tv - also has airconditioning.
Thanks for the tips

GM - well done :) now you'll see all your hard work has paid off :rofl , well thats what people say to me.

Gemma - Do Oceanic have a pool table now? I remember when it didnt have one

Where is the bom succeso ?
Hi Yummy

Squeeze shack has one and also a big screen for football. :)

Donna
XX
Donna - i was going to reply to you just then to say i didnt notice squeeze had one, but i remember my little lad playing on it last Jan :rofl I cant believe i forgot.

Its near the drinks stand isnt it?
That's right, it's on the new tile flooring so you don't sink anymore. :D

Donna
XX
Haha, when did they have the new tile flooring put in?

Im sure they had it last Jan, or am i mistaken?
Bom Successo is in Candolim

It's past the Chocolatti on the same side towards Sinquerim end of the resort but before the Acron centre.

It's nearly opposite Nino's Nook, if i remember correctly
Bom Successo is in Candolim on the main road just past Casa Seashell and just before you get to Ruffles it's more or less in between.
Im not too familiar with candolim, but im sure we will find them.

Its all part of being in Goa, visiting different areas isnt it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.