Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
pool temps
7 Posts
If you are thinking of heading to Egypt at this time of year check carefully for heated pools if this is important to you as they will be freezing otherwise. Most seem to heat at least one of their smaller pools but with careful research some will heat their main pools. The hilton sharks bay had their main pool heated at easter whilst many others dont appear to but couldnt say whether they do earlier. Being first choice owned the coral sea and holiday village may be worth a look as well
Just got back from Sharm el Sheikh today and haven't seen a heated pool! So do check as advised by the previous poster about heated pools as they don't seem to be abundant, plus it was quite cold there.
thanks for the replies , was hoping to go somewhere less than a 6 hour flight that was warm and could use the pool. thanks again.
Hi

The Sonesta Beach Resort in Sharm has at least one heated pool, used it many times last January :tup - http://www.sonesta.com/sharmresort/
I was just going to write that Graham, are you the SBR king :rofl

When we went we found the sea warmer than the pools in November, but there was a heated one ad Graham says.

I would email the hotel before you make your final decision.

Michelle x
sonesta beach resort queen :sun2
are you the SBR king

:rofl Yes I think I must, but only as long as you are my Queen Michelle :thanks
Graham, Sonesta Beach Resort King :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.