Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
This has been happening with all holiday resorts!!since they have amalgamated with Firstchoice.They have been cutting back on a lot of accomodations,not as much competition so the prices will be going up all over from now on!!!!.And if your thinking of DIY as I sometimes do,flights are going up to stupid prices as well.!!!
I did not realise they had joined forces so to speak, noticed the flight prices have gone up when looking for friends, have had some decent prices from portland in the past
You will be able to find more info and discussion about the various travel industry mergers in our TOUR OPERATORS forum.

Those mergers, along with the increasing popularity of budget airlines and DIY holidays, are expected to result in a 20% decrease in package holiday availability to Spain this year. That decrease in availability could result in an increase in prices, particularly in relation to any late offers from tour operators.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.