Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
When? Give us an idea of the dates and length of stay.

fwh
Opps sorry guys lol,im looking for may or june cheapsest week really.For 7 days.
and where abouts ? North,South,East,West, preferences ?

5 adults what sort of sleep arrangements? ie 5 single people who could share one big room or 2 couples one with a child etc (will make a difference to the hotels you can stop at..some will only do rooms for 4, some won't allow all male/female parties etc)

Do you need things in the areas around or are you just going to stop in the hotel etc ?

Do you want a good local beach ?

Do you need anything else specific ?

is the price you are quoting for the all holiday ie flights and transfers etc... if so which airports can you fly from?

Steve
Right....

Rooms well were a family of 4 taking my bf's brother whos 28 so would be ok to all get one room if needed to but would prefer to have 1 room= 2 adluts and my youngest and room 2=1 adult and my oldest although hes 17 so i think would be classed as an adult.So room 2 would be bother males(1 adult&1child depending on age limit they have)

Fly from Nott east mids but would travel to next nearest one after notts

Walk to the beach would be great,Nice if close to a shopping town but not ness.

Price would need to be everything in ie,flights,hotel,Any supp etc...

Could possibly strech to £3300

Forgot to add i liked Fig tree bay area
Hope this helps,sorry i wasnt every informative before.Im rubbish at looking for holidays as its my first holiday in over 10 years!!
Check out the Vangelis, not sure of the prices but I know that they upgrade to AI for a reasonable amount. They are nice apartments in the centre of the strip, just across the road from the beach.
Well ive found on LowCostHoliday...

7 dats De Costa Bay Apartments All inc of a total price of £2959.91

:tup

Anyone know of this place?

EDITED ITS NOT AI ITS SC :cry
I think that you will be struggling as you need two rooms which will greatly pump the price up. Take my own booking it would have been an extra 2000.00 to add a 5th person to our party of four :really
Have a look at Olympic Holidays - Macronissos Village - coming out at £3,100 - Sat 15th May 2010

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.