Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
buying jewellry
7 Posts
We looked at earings and they wanted £95 :shock: . And they aren't worth anywhere near that. Never looked anywhere again after that.
Gold tends to be sold by weight in proper Bulgarian jewellers - personally, I would avoid most of the probable fake stuff that you will see in the resorts, especially on stalls, etc.

Looking in a city like Burgas or Varna is probably a safer bet.

Baldur
Spot on Baldur, with the help of my Bulgarian friends in Varna, my adopted grand daughter purchased a solid silver ring for just 12 Lev, a shop my friends use all the time. Tonyt.
I have bought a lot of gold when on holiday .I have rings bangles all pure gold as it was weighed and was very good value like tont i buy my gold in Varna june :ghug
Hi everybody thanks for all your information it is appreciated we will be in Sunny Beach was hoping to treat myself to a new wedding ring as the one i have does not fit anymore.Is there any shops you are allowed to name or give directions to thanks wendy
Hi Wendy,

we will be in Sunny Beach

Yes, you said so in your original post - that's why most of us have suggested looking at 'real' city jewellers, rather than those in the resort.

Burgas is your closest city. :wink:

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.