Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
markets???
6 Posts
there is market stalls open every day just walk from the kuban straight to the main road and it is opposite there, there are also loads of stalls in Nessabur
Hi Fiona Logan.

You can also do the excursion to the Gypsy Market, Very big, you can spend a few hours at that one, Just the pestering by the Gypsy Kids to contend with, just say Neh and they run off usually shouting that you are a Buba along the way, Better doing the organised trip to this one though then the tour guide keeps them off your back, its set inland , last year we took a taxi who waited on us for 3 hrs and it cost 50 Lev About 18 quid.

Some rubbish like a second hand market, but some bargains, My son picked up some fishing gear really cheap, But mostly day to day stuff, Clothing etc: just like you would get over here.

Like the Barras in Glasgow if you know that
hi daview

I know the barras well as I originally come from E.K not for from Glasgow :wave
Hi suemackey
This is good news as i was'nt intending on going too far the first couple of days, really need to rest as I have been working day and night for months to fund this holiday!!!

will maybe find everything I'm looking for in SB
THANKS
Hi Fiona

If you dont find what you are looking for in sunny beach then you probably will in nessebar only 10 mins on the bus and very cheap fare,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.