Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
John
You must have been by now, what did you honestly think. I'm booked to go A/I with my wife & 3 kids last two weeks of August, kids are 16, 13 & 11. We like a laugh, bit of Karaoke , fun & games, are we in for a good time. We will have a car by the way.
hope someone can help but what kind of entertainment do they have on at night time here?

seeing as the hotel is a bit out of town and the free bus stops running at 9pm, just wondered if the entertainment would be enough for a 2 week stay or would it get a bit tedious and boring?

do they have discos? live singing and dancing? is it like Butlins/Haven type entertainment?

thanks
Hi, has anyone got an info on this place? We are booked in for July in a suite, does anyone know the layout of these? We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers, we don't really want to be sleeping altogether in 1 room & the teenagers (brothers)won't be wanting to share a double bed either!! Hopefully there are 2 separate sleeping rooms with at least 1 with twin beds, fingers crossed.

We won't have a car either, any idea how much a taxi would be to return back From Tossa de mar in the evening?

1 other thing - airport transfer companies, will they drop us at the San eloy bearing in mind that it's about 2 miles or so from Tossa?

Thanks
has anyone stayed in the double room,can you please tell me is it 2 double beds or 2 single an a sofa bed many thanks
Reviews of this hotel seem to be great - just wondered if anyone has been? I am between this and the Sur Menorca in Punta Prima which also has good reviews but seems to be overcrowded at times which does not appeal with 2 kids in tow!

Any opinions would be much appreciated!
16 views and no replies - help me out folks please!
Reviews of this hotel seem to be great - just wondered if anyone has been?

Hi Mummykins .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for further feedback. The reviews linked to above are posted by those of our members who have stayed at the hotel. If you have specific questions about the hotel, please feel free to post them here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.