Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
There is a station in Santa Susanna so no need to go into Malgrat to catch the train ,
i'm sure there are postings on here with the train timetable and somebody will be able to give you the web address . I would think there would be a train around 9.am that will get you to airport in plenty of time
thank you so much for the reply. Its the first time i have been on a forum so good to know i posted it correctly :) Marilyn
do you know if you can get train from Barcelona airport directly to Santa susanna. thanks a lot . marilyn
If your're flying to Barcelona (BCN), you can get the train from there to Sants in Barcelona. Then change lines at Sants. Doesn't take long to do (probably a few minutes at most). And you should be able to buy your train tickets for the full distance (from airport to Santa Susanna, even with the change of trains), at the airport train station. There should be other discussions in the Costa Brava forum with links to timetables etc. I've done this route quite a few times, but going further up the coast (to Blanes), on this train. If you're flying to Gerona/ Girona, then I'm lost. As I'm used to flying to Barcelona itself.
If you are flying to Barcelona Girona (GRO) then a shuttle may be the answer.

FIL uses shuttle direct and I guess a transfer would be less than £10 per person each way. If there are 3 or 4 of you travelling then a taxi may work out cheaper.

John.
thank you so much. we will be flying to Barcelona, so this is very helpful. Considering a company is asking £258 for two to transfer from Barcelona to Santa susanna return. Thank you. marilyn
The train will be a fraction of the cost of taxi's

try playing around with this and see if you want comes up

http://www.renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona
click horarios hope it helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.