Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Blue Lagoon
9 Posts
ohh what is the blue lagoon?! We are off to lindos in 2 weeks am so excited and planning what we are going to spend our 2 weeks doing. Will have our 3 yr old with us so anywhere with a 'kids bit' sounds cool.
Sorry, I should have said, its the pirate bar in Rhodes Town. It has a swimming pool with a galleon in it, parrots and a waterfall. Actually that makes it sound much nicer than it is but the hubby loves it and the last time we went to Rhodes it had 2 storeys of kids entertainment, the top floor was a cafe and the ground floor had loads of ride on things, a bouncy castle and a football cage.
I've got a feeling the kids bit might now be a Starbucks! Can't say for sure as i only glanced while walking by but the area of the building to the right of Blue Lagoon has been leased to Starbucks - i think that's where the play area was?
I didn't go in this last visit either butI think Marcus is right.
Thanks guys, it was a long shot that it would still be there as we were the only ones using it when we went (and there were mice, but I pretended not to see as I left my neurosis at Luton airport)
Is it more of a kiddies place then? I like the sound of a bar and, the pool area.
Where abouts is it?
It's on a road just back from Mandraki Harbour Tipsy, kids can go in but it's not necessarily a kids place (they had a play area next door at one point).

They have a website you can have a look at and the street name is on there but if you ask around it's pretty well known http://www.lepalais.gr/html/Lagoon.htm
:rofl Ha ha, that looks good fun, we're very young 30-50ish fun people. Will give that a go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.