Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hello, we have just come back and stayed in Lindos- however if we returned we would book Pefkos, the beach was lovely everywhere was very relaxed, a large choice of eating places (although not masses of authentic greek) and easy to get around the island from here- either using bus or hire car. Your children will love the water park if you make it there
Thanks for that Rachael

We have booked 2 weeks in august next year staying at the Lindia Thalassa in pefkos . We got a good price off First choice and booked it last week . Good job we did the price as gone up £500 in a week !!!!

Is the waterpark in pefkos ??? if it is my 2 kids will be in there for a fortnight :rofl :rofl
The water park is located in Faliraki and is about a 30 minute drive from Pefkos
sorry was a bit vague about water park, it isn't far though, we hired a car but am sure you could get public transport or an organised trip if you dont fancy braving the slightly scary roads!

I saw the hotel you booked and that was the one we said we would book if we went again, it has a great location by the beach.

On our last day (yesterday, although it already seems like years ago) we spent it on the gorgeous beach at Pefkos and then hired a little boat out for an hour, a lovely end to a wonderful 2 weeks. You and your children will have a great time and they will be spoilt everywhere they go!
Hi both - we've just booked Pefkos for 2 weeks in June next year staying at the Amfitriti.

We wanted to go the Rhodes and researched quite a bit and Pefkos seems perfect for us with our little boy who will be two at the time.

I found a fab website on Pefkos called "Pefkos Exclusive" (sorry don't know how to post a link!). It gives you all the info you need including a very detailed map of the resort.

The countdown begins!! Happy holidays xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.