Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Lucky you! Wish I was going back but have to wait until October. Have a lovely time. :sun2
September for me Anne... can't come soon enough!

You'll have a great time sooze, i'd love to go for the rock festival and i'm not eveen a rock fan! I've heard such rave reviews from everybody in Lindos about the atmosphere, i'm sure you'll have a great time :cheers
I've heard such rave reviews from everybody in Lindos about the atmosphere, i'm sure you'll have a great time

I don't know about sooze - but it was, and I did. Roll on next year

Dave
It was amazing, we had a good chat to the ZZ Tops and have a great photo with them. My favourite really was them, Hendrix and Think Floyd, that was the best night I just didn't want it to end.
Unfortunately I missed Think Floyd because I had to go back to Turkey. The tuesday wasn't added until after I'd booked everything. Which was a bit of a bu99er as Floyd are my all time favourite band :( :(

I won't make the same mistake next year. :whoops

My favourites were Letz Zepp and Free Spirit on the two nights I was there - on both nights I was on one of the tables behind the seating area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.