Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi drinks are expensive, I would buy soft drinks from a supermarket rather than from the apartments. if you can I would also buy alcoholic drinks from supermarket and have a drink on balcony or in your room before going out to cut down on some spending, as for trips you can get the local bus to the water park as its not far from the centre of Falaraki and last year it cost 20 euro to get in. boat trips do from the harbour or a local agent the one opposite the sun palace is a good one, dont go with reps its too expensive. you can also easily get to rhodes town by bus and is a must especially on an evening but if you go to rhodes town always check the price of your drink before they bring it as you can be caught out by ordering a small or large beer and they bring you an enormous boot that I think two year ago was 7euro for a small one.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.