Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
All depends on how long you are on holiday for , and if you have to rely on public transport for getting back and for to Barcelona for your accomodation , i think you will be pushed for time to enjoy the spots that you are looking for . If your only staying in Barcelona for 4 days and going back home then there is no way you can do all what you want to do , as it will take you 4 days to see Barcelona .
its a 7 night vacation... i said that 4 days will be dedicated to Barcelona itself and the other 3 days to destinations close by....
Not exactly secluded but Cadaques is very picturesque and there are lots of little coves and beaches along that bit of the coast.
Thanks for replying, i think i should get a guided tour, i think it will be much more effective. does anyone know of a good touring service to those coves? i found a kayaking tour guide and kayak rentals which sounds like the best option as they can get to those inaccessible coves and caves. i would still like to hear your suggestions...

thanks
Hi . You cant go wrong with the stretch of coast called BEGUR...plenty of horse- shoe coves and secluded sandy bays so natural and pictureque!
This is next to Aiguablava,Sa Tuna and neighboring Tamariu and Callela de palafrugel.
All these are a must to visit and you will find a steep winding tree laden approach to most of this region
which adds to the beauty and picture postcard surroundings.

You cant go wrong here, we have been going for years and next visit in 2 weeks. Its so un-spoilt and natural.

You are best to stay overnite in that region for say a couple of nites ! (b&b apx. 24eur pppn. )
and I am sure you will be back again.

Barcelona to Begur apx.2hrs. (N11)
Good luck !!
Barty1
Lovely walk from CDP to Tamariu along the coast, where you go via Cala Pedrosa
Sorry for hijacking post, was just wondering if ye could recommend which resort would be best to saty in for last 2 weeks in SEpt. Couple with 2 young kids and granny in tow. Would like nice beach, few nice bars nothing too ott.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.