Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sunny Day Hotel
4 Posts
The best reports this year seem to point to the restaurant Far A as being excellent quality and value. This is on the main road opposite Condor, Post Office. Big Lighthouse and waiters in naval type uniforms.
Billy's Bistro always gets decent reports but if you like Indian then Bombay Grill, Mexican is Marmacita's, and Djanny's is usually good .

Most of the worries about walking about at night refer to the very young drunken individuals going onto the beach with new found "friends" only to find 3's a crowd. You should have no worries whatsoever.

Beach is a safe place during the day and evening just remeber to not accept fruit off the gypsy sellers or you'll be owing them £'s.

:sun2 Toonman
Thanks for the reply toonman... :tup
The Sunny Day Hotel is located on the main road about a 10-15 minute walk to the centre. Like you, the reviews I've read are very so,so, however if you just think it's only for sleeping in ( providing Your B&B ) then everything else will be cheap and good value..
Heading into the resort centre you will pass the police station, Hotel Diamond and the market area is just past them with lots of decent places to shop, eat out.

:sun2 Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.