DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Least you didn't have to pay for an extra nights accommodation!as other members have said diy does not benefit everyone,I am lucky enough to have a flexible job where I can change my holiday dates at the last minute,I also don't mind what country I go to as long as its hotter than here and I find a hotel to suit my requirements!
Yes I read the T&C's and totally understand that sometimes travel arrangements are changed for one reason or another but no-where does it say that those advertised flight times are never confirmed in the first place.

You learn something new every day and it's certainly something to think about if I come to book another package deal as I usually do DIY.
Hopefully we would not have a problem with the flights as Wednesday is the only flight day to Rhodes from Newcastle.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.