Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
htop gold card
5 Posts
Hi Donna

Welcome to HT :wave

I can't find a firm price but if you book it through a hotel booking agency it is around £12 pp per night.

Hope that helps

John.
Hi John

Thanks for the quick reply

Donna
i have never been convinced there is any real benefit to getting this card as it only really gives you branded drinks -if they have them in stock - and a slightly later check out -if they have the availability.

it also lets you go to the hotel amaika in calella for lunch (but not every day).

i believe it costs around €12 per day per person.

check out the HTOP site

http://www.htophotels.com/index.php"¦

for more information.

most of the other benefits of going with HTOP -free bus to other resorts/evening shows where you only pay for the bus/entitlement to drink -have lunch in the other hotels are, i believe, all included if you book any of their hotels on an AI basis
Like Jim, I really would question the value of the Gold Card.
We found the local drinks to be fine :cheers
I guess if you want imported beers, real Bacardi and alcopops then maybe......if they actually stock them.
Maybe a quick check at the bar in the hotel to see what they have BEFORE you buy the Gold might be an idea.

Jim is correct in that the trips, lunch and drinks (before7pm) in other hotels (except Amaika)are included with the normal AI.
I doubt that the free bus between hotels is running when you are there but you never know.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.