Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Welcome to the forums Luckyrolls. While you wait for some feedback, I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic about the complex, which contains some useful info and links to our reviews page.

David :wave
We have reviews of this hotel HERE while you are waiting for specific replies or you could email the hotel directly costalosgigantes@springhoteles.com

The hotel's own website is HERE

luci :wave
An excellent hotel to choose, loved our stay here, I really do rate Spring hoteles.The main bar area is petitioned off with glass providing a smoking area inside so as smokers are not isolated, we are non smokers but still went in there, it is also air conditioned.The bar offered all local drinks as part of the all inclusive, think maybe international drinks may have had a supplement, not to sure, though the choice of drinks was plentyful. One nice touch was that at lunch and dinner wine was available by the bottle if you wished. Facilities are excellent
Many Thanks beccafer for the info re smoking etc......Think this Hotel appears to tick many peoples boxes so we will deffinetly try it out.

Luckyrolls
just booked to go here next May/June with Thomas Cook, I was just wondering what sort of time it took to transfer on coach? Also is there wi-fi in suites. Lastly is there free ice cream all day for children. Thanks in advance :cheers
Hi dinner-lady,

We went to this hotel in June and it is amazing, you will have a fabulous time. Upon arriving at the airport we went straight for a taxi, as I wasn't too keen on the coach option. It took us about 40 minutes. We did hear a few stories whilst we were there that some of the coach transfers had taken nearly 2 hours. I would expect a direct transfer by coach to take approx. 1hr

Yes, there is wi-fi in the rooms - I didn't use it but I picked up plenty of access-points on my XDA.

And yes, you can get ice creams for the kids whenever you want, as many times as you want from the pool bar. They're the little pot type ice creams - my two kids usually got 2 at a time.

Disfruta

Mark and Pam
hi
the transfer was about an hour wasnt bad at all we were the 3rd drop off. there is free wi-fi in the main building but not in suites and yes there is free icecream for the kids all day well from 10am till 6pm at both pool bars but they will love the slushes more!!! 4 different flavours even we liked them!! we loved the place just got back on the 5th sept it was great.

shell 5
actually my husband just told me there was wi-fi in rooms but we didnt use it anyway

shell
cheers :cheers just curious as to how much a taxi would be???? and are they easy to get hold of at the airport or do you pre book
Hi again dinner-lady,

Our taxi cost us 50 euros - the meter said 47, but the driver, Daniel, was very polite once we started speaking to him in broken Spanish, and I think 3 euros was a sensible tip! When I asked him at the airport how much it would be he said between 40 and 45 euros, so not far off at all.

Easy to get a taxi as well - just head out of the airport to the right and you'll see the taxi rank usually full.

Mark and Pam
If you booked your hotel resevation through SpringHoteles.com and your reservation is for a minimum of 7 days your return hotel transfer is free of charge
cheers becca, i booked with Thomas Cook, so was worried we might have a long transfer with loads of drop offs on route. :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.