Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
anyone else feel the same...is it quiet :think :think
like the forums then. I remember them being a lot busier than they seem to be in these sections?
Winter in general here has been fairly miserable both tourist wise and weatherwise. March has been ok so far and there are signs of life. Apart from the Christmas period, its the busiest period I've had since november. So its picking up again. Even the boards are showing signs of life again!

PS this is being written by the pool in 30c! :sun2 So come on people jump on a plane!
i can vouch for the weather im sitting in the internet room in eugina victoria hotel playa del ingles cos i cant take the heat of the sun its so hot today ive had a brilliant week regarding the weather just pity its so dead at night and yes i remember the forums being busier . i always make as point of doing a review on hotel cos it always helps me decide wether to book a particular one , always very helpful people on here too so from me its a big thanks , bak to rain on sunday i guess
Neil can I ask you if any of the good restaurants along amadores beach are still open. Portofino, Bahia something and the like?
I think they are all still open, havent been round there for ages! might pop round this arvo...
Coming out in four weeks, hope things picked up by then :(
Both restaurants still there

Flem, its slowly getting busier, defo better than a few weeks ago so fingers crossed we'll still be busy when you come over.
Hope so, was really quiet on my last trip in September, heard from people things are getting better though.
brilliant thanks. Had some awesome food out on that stretch and looking forwards to returning. I don't think i've eaten better anywhere in the canaries than there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.