Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
balkan airways
8 Posts
Hi moira27,

I assume that you mean Balkan Holidays Air?

Haven't flown with them for a few years but they were OK, with a snack meal served on the flight.
Hi Moira27

Have flown with Balkan for many years tried other airlines over the last couple and have went back to Balkan this year, they stopped providing a snack type meal about two years ago (some may say just as well as it was not the greatest) apart from that the flight was brill the pilots are brill as are most of the cabin crews thyy are not the cheapest but are fairly reliable except for a small habit of changing flight times. :tup
Got to agree about the meals they are not good you can still get them but last year there was about a dozen meals served .We get a snack at airport
Our flight from from newcastle this year has been change to a Saturday morning only reason we found out as my friend has just booked up to go :duh
Thanks for all replies,once again.
we have travelled with balkan air 5 times and never had a flight delay or a flight change :)
have been flying with Balkan since 1994 first time we had a four hour delay then everything was good till last year and this as our flight has been changed from Friday to Saturday as not enough Passengers also being direct to another Airport to pick up passengers :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.