Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi

The prices have just gone up on the Celebrity Site and it looks pretty expensive to me!
Over £5000 for Concierge class - that includes flights - am sure it must be possible to get it cheaper
than that !

Oh well - at least it looks like the cruise we want and ship - I think we'll have to go for some quotes and
have a look at other balcony categories (like the lifeboats perhaps!!!!)

:) :)
Sorry, I know I was the last to post but wanted to update folk on our cruise choice and to thank you for the help we've had.

We have JUST booked our first 'proper' cruise on the new Celebrity Silhouette on the Holy Land Cruise on the 10th August next year. :cheers

After much deliberation and researching we finally went for a SV cabin on the Vista deck no 8353 and are sooooo excited already! Our perfect ship, perfect dates, perfect cabin (we hope) and perfect itinery. :D :D :D

We think we got a decent price with about £500 off - we could have waited longer but wanted to make sure that we got what we wanted.

Thank you so much -- off to celebrate with a drink or two :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.