Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hey!!

Self and three mates are planning up a ten day trip around that time as well. I've found flights from Gatwick to Varna today (31st Jan) on BA for £316 return. Let me know how you get on... we are keen on booking up early as well!

Cheers, K
Greatlookinguy wrote:
Self and three mates are planning up a ten day trip around that time as well. I've found flights from Gatwick to Varna today (31st Jan) on BA for £316 return. Let me know how you get on... we are keen on booking up early as well!

You'll need to budget for transport from Varna to Sunny Beach as well, as it's around 102/103km from that airport to Sunny Beach - Burgas airport is the main one used for tourists going to Sunny Beach.

Baldur
Oh I see.. thanks for that info Baldur. Will look for Burgas flights. Don't really fancy a long road trip after a three and a half hour flight mate!

TC,

K
Greatlookinguy wrote:
Will look for Burgas flights.

Not a great choice of scheduled flights - Wizz Air operate scheduled ones from Luton, otherwise you will probably have to look at tour operator/charter flights.

Baldur
Just checked for flights.. yeah, when booking individually the choices are pretty limited. Looks like a package deal for 10 days is best under the circumstances. Fly into Bourgas and they care of transports and hotels. A little bit more expensive for sure, but hey, a lot less to worry about.

TC,

K
If you wait a wee bit longer before booking you will get a cheapm flight from Luton [wizair] and Balkan Breeze is a great place for families near beach 2 pools , 2 bars ,mini market but kind of quiet .
Thanks to all for the info! :cheers

Well we are all booked up & rareing to go.
Flying from Stanstead. Flights a little more than we expected but Hey Its our holiday.
Looking forward to another holiday in Bulgaria.

YIPPEE!! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.