Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Friends of mine flew to Sunny Beach yesterday and I got a text from them saying they were well pleased. Meal for 4, 2 adults and two children, one is a is a three year old, cost them £23. That included starters and a tip for the waitress. Not sure if that is of any help.

Not flying for another three weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Dee
thanks Dee! if u hear prices of drink the please get back to me ;) thank u x
Large local lager ( Zoagorka or Kaminitza ) between 1 and 3 lev, beach front bars dearest . Places like Condor, Malina's , Maverick, Sharkies cheapest.
Cocktails, Usually BOGOF from between 4 and 8 Lev. Note though that all imported beers and spirits like Fosters,John Smiths, Magners, Smirnoff are same price as at home.Local lager and spirits are ok.

:sun2 Toonman
Thanks everyone,prices sound about the same as they were 3years ago!
Came back yesterday, was paying 2.60 in our hotel, in restaurants I was pay 1lev and 1.50lev
In my opinion about a 25% increase from 3 years ago, local bars and restaurants are still the same price tho but the likes of mamacitas and beach front bars not super cheap but still alot less than most other holiday destinations
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.