Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
You could have a look at Sozopol its about 40 mins from Bourgas airport. We went for a day last year and loved it, the old town is really nice a bit like Nessebar but less commercial. We're having 4 nights there as part of our 2 week hol, booked Hotel Selena which gets some good reviews.
Bloomin nightmare...so many sites so many deals ! found one through bookable holidays .co.uk but read some horrendous reviews about them. When i get home in the morning i shall probably book the Primasol Sineva Beach Hotel (good reviews and recommended by Baldur :tup ) £642 all inclusive for the 2 of us through Sunshine.co.uk, cannot find out much about them but can find no horror stories.....unless someone knows something that i do not ! !
Hi Mark,
froggat wrote:
i shall probably book the Primasol Sineva Beach Hotel (good reviews and recommended by Baldur :tup )

Don't know where I recommended it (having never been there) - I merely pointed out its location and some reviews.
opps ! many apologies Baldur was getting excited...holiday fever :)
froggat wrote:
...was getting excited...holiday fever :)

I know the feeling, 30 days and counting myself. ;)
That is it...I have gone and done it...booked and paid for,depart Sat 12th June, no turning back now
Thanks to all of you for your assistance and if you are also going soon I hope you have a good one , I will post a report on my return :sun2
Froggat, I've stayed in a couple of Pimasol hotels (not yor one though) and they've been fine. Hope you have a good time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.