Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I am really excited, and a little nervous, have travelled widely, but never to Spain, so am hoping this will be a great choice of holiday destination, rather than a disappointment.
We have resisted booking with a large hotel/complex this time as well, going for a townhouse in the middle of the old part of the unspoilt village/town Salobrena, booking direct with the owners here in the UK. It sounds idyllic and cannot wait to explore the surrounding area.
We don't go till mid-August but I am already writing lists of things we will need to take, and shopping for beach wear/clothes/sun-tan cream etc.
Husband and daughters think I am mad, but as you quite rightly say when have just one holiday a year it is something you really look forward to.
I think I should invest in a Spanish phrase book as well...see..there I go planning yet more things to do.
But what the heck, it is all part of the fun.
Enjoy.
X
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.