Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I stayed in Benalmadena at easter, we stayed Half board so only ate out for lunch. We did look around at prices and they were more or less the same as the uk. You could get menu of the day for around 10 euros though. The dearest places we thought were the ones offering typical english food ie pie and chips theses were around 8 euros which I though was expensive not that I would eat pie and chips much prefer Tapas . Main courses ranged from 7-15 euros, desserts around 4-5 euros. Wine from around 10 euros. Carvery with dessert 10-12 euros. These prices were in the cafe/bars, the better looking places were more expensive but a few did menu of the day.

In Arroya we found that we got free tapas in some of the bars.

Lunch, Pizzas from 5 euros, Tapas from 2 euros a portion, sandwiches from 2 euros.

Hidden gems, well perhaps not hidden but gems anyway my favorite is Paloma park in Benalmadena (have a look at the video Sanji made) it is full of rabbits, chickens, ducks it is a wonderfull place to walk around. Benalmadena Marina and San miguel street in Torremolinos full of shops and some nice Tapas bars.
Thanks Christine. :tup Really helpful, I can plan a bit better now. In my head I had kind if decided it would probably be a similar price to eating out here.

Doe :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.