Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
you can look through Balkans holidays for holiday .But biggest majority go B/B as it is very reasonable to eat
There is loads of resorts to choose from in Balkans brochure or on line June
Hi Poolielad.

as june says best to fly with Balkan, dont go A/I as you may find food to repetitive also plenty of good rest's to eat in and all very reasonable, you should manage to get a good deal for family and will find that S/B is probably best for kids and also is on the level whereas Golden sands is rather hilly . :que :cheers
thanks fpr replies....... please keep them coming..

Also, what is there to do for kids,i,e.. is there play areas or anything in the restaraunts/pubs??
most hotels have play areas for kids as well as small pools for children .As for things for kids to do i am not sure as ours all growen ups now Sorry June
Hi Poolielad,
First of all welcome to forum, you will find that all the members are very helpful and will answer any questions you may have. The two main resorts are sunny beach and golden sands, both get excellent reviews. I personally go to golden sands as I find you get the hills, and the forests leading down to the well kept beaches. As for AI or B&B I would go for B&B as the cost of meals and drinks are very reasonable. If you look at the forum replies you will find all the info you require on the cost of meals,drinks etc. Do not hesitate to ask any questions as I said earlier we are all here to help.

Regards,
cornish lad :tup
Thanks for the welcome, which resort is best for kids, and regarding the beaches, are they all long streches of beach, or do they have little coves? (which I like for snorkeling)
I wouldnt go A/I, go BB, lots of nice places to eat and drink, all cheapish. Not too sure on resorts I have only been SB. I am going back for two weeks at start of August!

There are waterparks for the kids (and adults dont lie!!) and plenty of other things to do (i.e. beach sports, excursions)
Hi we've just booked to go to Sunny Beach for the 18th July next year for 2 weeks we did look at all inclusive but based on a lot of the info we found on here have decided to go self catering instead. Looking at the choice of restaurants and the cost at the minute it seems to be pretty cheap to eat out even for a large family and Sunny Beach has all sorts of different retaurants to suit all tastes. When we looked at all inclusive deals the extra cost for us seemed too much really when easting out is so reasonable

Hope you find this forum useful I know we have, and manage to find a good deal for your family.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.