Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi broadway boy.

I assume you kept of the motorways on your vespa? They can be scary enough in a car! Sounds like a brilliant trip though.
actually i rode some of it on the motorway my vespa, unlike the old 60s vespa granpa rode that did 40 mph the modern(although still the original look and style) ones do up to 90 mph,,charge the phone,,sat nav etc ,boil the kettle...but mainly took the a roads,,and it was amazing..
Oh dear sound like we are going at this all wrong! Our ferry is at 18.15 on a sunday evening. The thought behind this is that the kids will sleep most of the drive less chance of world war three occuring. We plan to stop and have rest breaks rather than stay in a hotel overnight due to our family size. This journey we have only 1 driver as I drive auto only so my husband hopes to grab cat naps so here's hoping the services are 24hrs.

Tom Tom will be the co pilot cos I am bound to fall alseep lol but have invested in a european atlas and printed directions from multimap so I hope all bases have been covered

Our return journey we have given ourselves much more time will leave Estartit on 2nd our ferry booked for 6.40 on 3rd so maybe will sightsee then lol

Cant face paying ryanair anymore money due to their erratic pricing so we are attempting the drive. Wish us luck Coventry to Estartit in August here we come lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.