Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Tinerfe gardens
4 Posts
Welcome to the forums, joemaxi.

Did you stay at Tinerfe Gardens recently ? If so, perhaps you would like to update our reviews page with your opinions of the complex ... please click here.

David :wave
Hi everyone!
For a change this year we have booked Tinerfe Garden instead of Laguna Park 1. Does anyone know if the two bedroom apartments in Tinerfe Garden are equipped with fridge freezers or the usual fridge with icebox?
hydro wrote:
Hi everyone!
For a change this year we have booked Tinerfe Garden instead of Laguna Park 1. Does anyone know if the two bedroom apartments in Tinerfe Garden are equipped with fridge freezers or the usual fridge with icebox?

Hi hydro, from what I've read elsewhere they have full size fridge freezers. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts when you get back. We are going later this year and have heard good things!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.