Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Lily Beach - think less than 100 rooms. remote and great for snorkelling and diving. Very quiet tho
Since the upgrade Lily is now up to 120 rooms.

I would recommend
Reethi beech or
Veligandu or
Thudufushi
My best friend and his little family (wife and 6y old son) went to Centara Grand Maldives mid-feb. He loved snorkeling there, he spend most of his time just swimming around and looking for tropican fishes. He told me the coral reef is awesome and there's a ship wreck not too far from some oevrwater villas.

However, there are a couple more than 100 villas there, yet they enjoyed some privacy on the sundeck of their villa.
I would highly recommend Veligandu, we stayed in beach villa, Fantastic :tup
This all depends on the amount of money you are willing to spend and the amount of time you are willing to spend in Maldives. I would suggest ranveli village with its 56 rooms all facing the beach,summer island village with 108 rooms, very close to male. only 15minute seaplane ride.The next one i suggest is bathala resort,approximately 20 minute ride in seaplane with 46 rooms. excellent resort if you are serious about diving and snorkeling.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.