Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
As post
29 Posts
Don't know what the Orchid web address is I'm afraid.
Hi

We are thinking of staying in Tenerife for the first week in November for my birthday and we looking at the Med Palace as it was recommended to us and we liked the location and fact that you could use the facilities between all the Mare Nostrum hotels. However we have noticed a lot of reviews mention renovation work taking place and this has put us off. Can anyone tell us if the work is completed yet or if it is still causing disruption to or nearby the hotel ? My boyfriend is a builder and the last thing he wants to see is a building site on his holidays !

thanks in advance
Claire
hi we have just come back from a lovely 10 days at this hotel this was my 19th visit the renovations are finished. I tink the best way to book this hotek is through the hotels website which is http://www.expogrupo.com they have special offers which give free transfer to and from airport and various free trips and shows at hotel, and the good point is you dont pay until you check out of the hotel. :lol:
Thanks for your reply. We have decided to go ahead - it's just a matter of booking it now ! I have seen their website, especially an offer including a 3 hour boat trip and a trip to Loro Parque which is two things we had on our list, and some other extras. This will be our first holiday to Tenerife and we are looking forward to a nice week away...but most of all - not being at work :D
They don't do the free transfers any more ..... only if you're staying at Sir Anthony and it's closing in April for 7 months. :cry:
i have booked for november and have free transfers in the offer
You're lucky then. I have booked for April and don't! :cry:
A friend was booking for July and wasn't offered them either.
Will be going to Mediterranean Palace (Mare Nostrum) early January and although we have been to this complex a few times before we have this year for the first time booked a pool view and as there are a quite a few of these rooms facing the pool can anyone advise if there are any room levels that have a disadvatage orany room positions to avoid

Thank you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.